As posições são na língua do país de origem, portanto se a posição é para uma empresa americana, a descrição da posição será mantida em inglês.
Customer Success Manager – Talent Community
|Location||New York, NY or Remote (U.S. Work Permit)|
|Starts||As soon as possible|
The Customer Success Manager plays an important role in helping our customers transform the way they assess security risk. The Customer Success team understands our customers’ organizational goals and unique challenges to help them optimize our platform to support and improve their entire process and security program.
In this role, you’ll own and manage customer relationships, ensuring customer happiness and communicating the value of our product to provide a deeper, more robust engagement. You will apply your understanding of cybersecurity and of our products, services, and best practices to provide support and guidance to our customers.
- Design success for our customers from the beginning. From implementation through renewal, you will guide your customer down the path of success every step of the way.
- Advocate for and be the voice of your customer
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to our platform and the cybersecurity industry as a whole.
- Lead strategic conversations with customers to align out platform as a solution to their business challenges and goals with the intent to renew and expand the engagement.
Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of the tenets of Vendor Risk Management programs; cybersecurity domain experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as supporting B2B customers in a SaaS organization as a customer success manager, technical account manager or similar role
- 5+ years total professional experience
- Experience navigating enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated success developing strong customer relationships
- Proven success up-selling / cross-selling opportunities
- Customer empathy
- Technical aptitude
- Consultative; ability and desire to drive value for customers based on unique needs
- Collaborative; partner across functions
- Intellectually curious; driven to expand cybersecurity domain and professional expertise
- Metrics driven; ability to translate customer needs into achievable goals and operate well in a data driven environment