As posições são na língua do país de origem, portanto se a posição é para uma empresa americana, a descrição da posição será mantida em inglês.
Channel Operations Manager
|Location||New York, NY or Remote (U.S. Work Permit)|
|Starts||As soon as possible|
Our company’s SaaS-based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
We are solutions-focused, customer-centric, and operate as one team. If these values resonate, we’d love to hear from you.
- Own and manage partner databases and contracts aligned with partner sales and marketing teams in our PRM and CRM solutions
- Develop and manage business rules and operational processes relating to partners and sales teams for channels and alliances
- Ensure policies are well documented and adhered to for partner quoting, opportunity registration, lead/opportunity assignment, incentives and promotions, and other partner related rules
- Work with sales, account management, support and channel marketing to drive partner success at scale.
- Manage relationships with external vendors for PRM, CRM and other resources in support of partner programs.
- Prioritize projects and resources, balance business needs with technical constraints working across the organization.
- Provide reporting and metrics for internal stakeholders on partner activities as needed by finance, sales, marketing, product management and leadership
- Support the field sales team on processes, program rules and contract terms for partners to ensure compliance with published sales and approval policies and act as an escalation point for approvals
- Implement tools and processes for the sales organization that focus on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Work with other departments to improve integration between Salesforce and other mission-critical systems, including PRM, marketing automation, and accounting
- Collaborate with Marketing, Channels and Sales (Business Development, Inside Sales and Field Sales) to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies are in place
- Maintain data integrity within all account records in Salesforce.com, PRM, and other systems
- Monitor system adoption, data compliance and governance while helping developing best practices to align data quality with company initiatives
- Bachelors in a business or technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3-5 years of project and program management experience managing complex technology projects.
- Experience working with customer relationship management (CRM) and partner relationship management (PRM) software
- Salesforce administration expertise a must (Salesforce Certified Administrator certificate a plus)
- Operations experience with product launch, channel marketing, sales, customer success, and/or customer facing experience.
- Experience leading projects for technical and non-technical members, including; engineering, product management, marketing, sales, finance, order management, support, etc.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment with minimal direction
- Effective data gathering and analysis skills, with the ability to use metrics to measure business health.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to navigate changing environments effectively; self-starter and independent thinker.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, with the ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications and instructions.