Technical Program Manager
|Location||New York, NY|
|Starts||As soon as possible|
Seeking a Technical Program Manager who thrives in fast-paced development, the chance to make an impact and the visibility of serving as a true cross-functional leader within the organization. We have recently been recognized by The Forrester New Wave™: Cybersecurity Risk Rating Solutions, for earning highest ratings for our product offerings.
You’ll be reporting directly to the VP of Program Manager
- Facilitates the execution of our SAFe Agile processes
- Leads the SAFe Agile ceremonies of PI planning, synchronization meetings, demos, and retrospectives
- Leads the team in work breakdown, identifying dependencies, estimating the duration and work effort, allocating resources and creating project schedules using MS Project.
- Tracks the status of tasks within a project and reports on progress, highlighting any changes to the original plan and the reasons for the change.
- Develops traceability matrix documents to trace requirements from product through engineering tickets and test cases.
- Participates in developing a Lean-Agile mindset across the organization, coaching leaders and teams
- Works to scale the configuration of SAFe Agile to the needs of the organization, developing and documenting our process standards
- Supports the collaboration between Product, Engineering and our Business Stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Proactively identifies, monitors and communicates the progress of all delivery metrics within and across teams
- Supports the team’s efforts to identify, communicate, and resolve interdependencies, risks, and issues. Helps teams manage and resolve conflicts.
- Develops and confidently delivers clear, well thought out presentations to executive management
- A successful candidate will be comfortable with managing within a fully distributed workforce worldwide.
- 6-8 years experience as a Project or Program Manager in an Enterprise Software environment
- SAFe certification and/or PMP certification a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies, metrics and applications
- Experience with organizational change management, Agile transformation and SAFe implementation
- Experience managing highly technical cross functional teams
- Expertise in Jira, Jira Portfolio
- Expertise using MS Project, Google Drive