Inside Sales Representative – Talent Community
|Location||New York, NY or Raleigh, NC|
|Starts||As soon as possible|
Our team is charged with leading communication of the organization’s platform’s value proposition to Information Security and Risk decision makers at prospective client organizations.
Success as an Inside Sales Account Manager requires understanding of the challenges faced by security leaders and fluency with security vocabulary of subject matter experts. Experience addressing client solutions through sale of security products to mid-sized enterprises, along with tenacity and inherent, drive align well with the potential of making an impact on our team.
Our team is dynamic, high-volume, and high-caliber under the direction of our Director of Inside Sales. In addition, the Inside Sales Managers will enjoy the benefits of employee success through coaching, skills expansion and continuous learning.
- Lead meetings and product demos with influencers and decision makers
- Identify need and take a consultative approach to introducing our software as a solution
- Navigate and drive the evaluation process and full sales cycle through to a closed deal
- Iterate on the best, most effective ways to present our product and communicate its value proposition
- 2+ years of experience as a quota carrying inside sales representative
- Experience selling security related solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage potential clients in active conversation about security solutions, leading and persuading towards deal close
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated, hands-on with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take direction and to be coached and mentored, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Salesforce.com experience desirable
- Excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- The desire to work and succeed in a high volume prospecting and sales operation